[rt-users] [Rt-announce] RT for Mobile Devices 0.9

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Fri Aug 27 12:08:24 EDT 2010

 On 05/08/2010 22:08, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> This is very much an initial release and I know there are things that
> need improvement, though I'd greatly appreciate feedback to help figure
> out what those improvements should be.
Honouring callbacks for _elements/ticket_menu either as a new callback
or via /Ticket/Elements/Tabs/Default would be really handy. Even if the
additional elements were presented differently to the default 3.

Adding
   % $m->callback( ticket => $ticket, menu=> \@menu, %ARGS );
near the top of RT-Extension-MobileUI/html/m/_elements/ticket_menu

seems to do the trick (roughly) for me. The layout goes a bit mad
though, due to the hardcoded widths in the CSS.