[rt-users] Searching Unprivileged Users

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 27 12:28:47 EDT 2010

David,

Your company sounds like ours. However, we have *all* our users defined as *
privileged* and simply put them in different groups (with the same access
needs per Queue) and set the privileges accordingly. We get to see everyone.
No single user has User privileges and *ALL* have group privileges. It make
maintenance of rights SSSSSSOOOOO much easier.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL