[rt-users] Condition + Scrip + ScripConditions

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Fri Aug 27 14:33:03 EDT 2010

RT is a really nice product.

My goal is to create a status called "fixed" which means the task is done by the owner, but the completion requires QA and/or Management approval before it moves to production. I want a ticket created in the Approvals queue when the owner changes the status to fixed (most likely from open).

I am running rt 3.8.8.

My problem is that my RT::Condition module's isApplicable method is not being called.

I have this[1] module installed and with the right permissions in lib/RT/Condition/StatusChangeFixed.pm

I have this[2] template set up on the queue.

I have this[3] installed as rt/local/etc/StatusChangeFixed.install and I executed the install command[4] successfully.

Any ideas?

[1]

package RT::Condition::StatusChangeFixed;
use base 'RT::Condition';
use strict;

sub IsApplicable {
    my $self = shift;
    return (
      $self->TransactionObj->Field eq 'Status'
      and
      $self->TransactionObj->NewValue() eq 'fixed'
    ) ? 1 : undef;
}

1;

[2]