[rt-users] log deleting saved search

Payam Poursaied payam at rasana.net
Sun Aug 29 09:07:04 EDT 2010

Hi all

We have a special case in our company and I could not handle it. We have
several supervisor who have access to modify saved search for a group. It
seems that one of the supervisors delete saved search ( and I think he/she
doesn't know even her/himself!) and we couldn't find him/her

First: I could not find any relevant log in rt.log or in httpd-access.log to
trace the case. Is there any? If not, is it possible to have this feature in
the future?

Second: as same as tickets: when a ticket deleted, it would not really
deleted, just its status changed, is it possible to implement the same
method for other objects liked saved-searches in Attributes table?

Bests,