[rt-users] RT::Action not found after upgrade 3.8.2 -> 3.8.8

Benno Overeinder benno at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Aug 30 06:16:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 8/27/10 7:00 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 04:31:30PM +0200, Benno Overeinder wrote:
>> I haven't the original email thread to reply to, but this might be
>> valuable to the email list.
>>
>> The change Ruslan proposed works for me.  I had the same problem here,
>> but after the change in webmux.pl, apache started again.
>
> You should still go find the Scrip where you picked a Null action and
> either delete it or pick a proper action.

Sorry, thought the patch was a solution.  :-)

I upgraded RT from 3.8.6 to 3.8.8 using FreeBSD ports.  The RT 3.8.6
installation worked without problems.  After the upgrade to 3.8.8, the
Apache httpd continued to run without errors.  Only after restarting
Apache, the httpd stopped because of the "Require of RT::Action::
failed." error.

I haven't changed anything in between, and have no idea where to start
looking for the script that picked a Null action.  Is there a hint to
easily debug RT?  From the error messages in the httpd-error.log I
couldn't figure exactly which script is triggering this error on startup.

Thanks,

-- Benno

--
Benno J. Overeinder