[rt-users] how to get timestamp for CFs in RT

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 30 12:25:22 EDT 2010

Kevin,

While you guys are working on it, could you look at the possibility of being
able to format those CF date fields the same way we format other RT dates?
Like dropping the time completely, etc. like we have available in
Preferences. We can't really see a need for those time fields in reports and
having to modify them in Excel column after column is a pain. Being able to
drop them would be especially convenient for us, anyway.

Kenn
LBNL