[rt-users] Owner drop down list, ticket ownership changing.

Thorvald Hallvardsson thorvald.hallvardsson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:00:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

Sorry if I'm asking stupid question and I presume this question has already
been asked, however I don't even know how to compose my search to find the
answer.

The problem is if I have a group created... like sales or support, and I
assigned people to these groups. When I need to reassign the ticket to
somebody else, when I go to ticket and people, I can see under owner all
emails registered in the system. Is there any way to see only particular
emails or emails belonged to the group ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
TH