[rt-users] Custom Field values - included in Autpo-reply Template

Joanne Keown Joanne.Keown at coloradogroup.com.au
Wed Dec 1 00:31:11 EST 2010

Hi,

I have been trying out numerous suggestions on how to code to include values from Custom Fields into an Auto-reply email.  The Custom Field is "First Name" and I want the first name entered on the ticket, to appear after the word "Hello" on the Auto-reply email.   The below is my latest attempt (based on user feedback on other threads) however, this doesn't work either as the email just doesn't send (NB; if I take the line of code out altogether then the email does send).

Hello {my $First Name = $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('First Name')}

I'm not a programmer, so apologies if this problem sounds a bit 101, however I could really use some pointers.

Kind regards

Jo

Joanne Keown, MBusAdmin(Mgt), PNA
IS Business Analyst
Colorado Group Ltd
100 Melbourne Street
South Brisbane  QLD   4101
Ph:    +61  7 3877 3399
Mobile:   0402 697 351
Fax: +61 7 3877 3289
Email: joanne.keown at coloradogroup.com.au<mailto:joanne.keown at coloradogroup.com.au>

Join FUSION now and get special member rewards at 5 of Australia's leading fashion brands.
www.fusioncard.com.au<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\dmarjoribanks\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.fusioncard.com.au>

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and destroy any copies.

No part of this email may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property in it.

COLORADO group does not accept liability for loss or damage caused by this email, for example by a computer virus or arising from data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or any other thing.