[rt-users] One mail for All Transactions (TransactionBatch)

Anton Smirnov bondaf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 03:11:03 EST 2010

Hello!
Sorry for my English,  I do not speak well.

RT 3.8.7

I have a scrip, that notifies Responsible Person on any transaction, the
stage is TransactionBatch

Template :

{

        my @batch = @{ $Ticket->TransactionBatch };
        foreach my $txn ( @batch ) {
        $OUT .= '* ' . $txn->Description . "\n";
        }
        return $OUT;
}

Very simple. But I have 1 more Scrip (stage: TransactionCreate) that sets
one СА (let's call it CustomField 3) depending on others CF (CustomField 1
and CustomField 2). So, when I change  CustomField 1 and CustomField 2,
Responsible Person receives  3 mails:

1st that  CustomField 1 and CustomField 2 were changed.
2nd that CustomField 3 was changed
3rd that CustomField 3 was changed to final value

I need to do something to get only one mail:

1st that  CustomField 1 and CustomField 2 were changed.
3rd that CustomField 3 was changed to final value

Thank you!