[rt-users] Problem with rt-crontool and SendEmail(Re-posted because I did not register before posting it originally)

imonike imonikemohammed at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:06:08 EST 2010

Hello all,
              Please I am having problems setting up rt-crontool and using
the SendEmail action. I have created a user called rtcrontool, and in this
user's home directory, I have set-up a shell script called rtcrontool.sh
with the following command in it:

/opt/rt3/bin/rt-crontool \
 --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue  --search-arg 'nigerian colleges'
\
 --condition RT::Condition::Overdue \
 --action RT::Action::SendEmail --action-arg amohammed at swglobal.com \

I haven't yet set it up as a cron job but when I run the script from the
command line this is what I get:

 [crit]: Can't call method "Parse" on an undefined value at
/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm line 155.
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT.pm:377)
Can't call method "Parse" on an undefined value at
/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm line 155.

I have tried googling a solution to no avail. Please any pointers as to how
to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks