[rt-users] Newbie looking for guidance

Kevin Southworth kevin.southworth at ingg.com
Tue Dec 7 07:48:34 EST 2010

I'm new to RT - and have spent the last few hours pouring through Google
and one or two of the helpful bulletin boards.  I am attempting to use
an Outlook Form with a number of compulsory fields to escalate a ticket
into RT.  The RT instance is in its basic form - so when the email is
placed into the queue - all I see is the message field from the form
displayed in the RT ticket - but none of the other fields.  Is this
because RT is only looking at the message field and none other - or do I
need to use something like 'ExtractCustomeFieldValues' to get to the
other info?  Thanks in advance ... Kevin