[rt-users] Content searching takes a long time and runs multiple queries

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at openbet.com
Wed Dec 8 11:44:57 EST 2010

I was about to say that should have been 3.9 :)

Been a while since I checked out bestpractical.com. Just saw the post about the dev release, and looks like things are going well which is great news.

The only downside is the time needed to migrate to postgres, and then the time it's going to take to port all my custom code into the new version.

But that's my problem, and one I have every time I upgrade, so can't complain!

Looking forward to a production-ready version....

Justin

Justin Hayes
OpenBet Support Manager
justin.hayes at openbet.com