[rt-users] Google crawlers.

Mark Jenks mark.jenks at iodincorporated.com
Thu Dec 9 07:37:13 EST 2010

I posted some links here when I was having problems with RT3.   Now
google is showing up with those links and is now trying to crawl my
site.

I tried to drop robots.txt into the html folder, but it goes to the
logon screen instead of showing me the robots.txt file.

What do I need to do?     Could we remove my original post from
gossamer?  Or how do I get the robots.txt file to work?

I know they can only get to the front screen of RT without logging in,
but I don't want it to show up in google search at all.

Thanks!

-Mark

Mark Jenks

Network Administrator

1030 Ontario Road  Green Bay, WI 54311  p: 920.406.3702

mark.jenks at iodincorporated.com

Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation