[rt-users] notification

Kurt Engle engle at 4j.lane.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:50:53 EST 2010

I have removed the blank lines, thank you for that tip. I am sending in the 'ticket' as a user other than myself and I am trying to notify someone other than myself. I am still not seeing the scrip being run.

But, if I put the following code in the template:
{my $to_address = "username" }
To: {$to_address}@4j.lane.edu
Subject: New Ticket #{ $Ticket->Id() } has been created

Time to go to work

The script that uses this template gets run but I get an error on the recipients. I am trying to create a simple test that will successfully sendout e-mail, then I can start trying to figure out why my code is broken.

Kurt Engle