[rt-users] Each queue with separate custom list of columns on show results

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:31:40 EST 2010

When I see the list of tickets in a queue I see the result like this

http://picpaste.com/pics/webrt-TaqhEWCr.1292440647.png

So instead of the columns like this

#	    Subject	        Status	Queue	 Owner	          Priority
            Requestors	Created	Told	         Last Updated	  Time Left

I like to see the colums like this

Created   #   Subject   Priority   Request   State   Owner   Due

Here State is like the Status except the values needs to be like following
custom values

   Testing, Ready to deploy, Development, Review

instead of stock values

   new, open, rejected, resolved, deleted

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using RT 3.8.2 with  Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11
OpenSSL/0.9.8k mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.8

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu