[rt-users] EMail NotifyAction doesnt work

Ingo.Itter at ages.de Ingo.Itter at ages.de
Thu Dec 16 02:47:37 EST 2010

Hallo List,

i've created a "notify on create script"  described here
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SendEmailAction  but it doesnt work.

I put Script and Template in the Global Scrips or in the Queue but both
doesnt work.

As a woraround i put an CC into the Autoreply Script, and it works but
something must be wrong in my configuration.
Must i set Rights to execute the AutoNotify Script ?

Greetings Ingo

Geschäftsführer: Rolf Herzog, Thomas Benk
AGES Maut System GmbH & Co. KG
AG Düsseldorf HRA 14045, USt-IdNr.: DE 202525868
AGES International GmbH & Co. KG
AG Düsseldorf HRA 16636, USt-IdNr.: DE 813749831
AGES ETS GmbH
AG Düsseldorf HRB 55580, USt-IdNr.: DE 814789134