[rt-users] getting the "Resolver Name / address" into a template?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Dec 17 10:31:44 EST 2010

> The subject still contains:
>
> [rt.foo.com #287] Special notification via RT - Ticket Resolved
>
>   (is there a way to get the [rt.foo.com #287] from not showing up?)

No, RT is going to stick that into generated mail because it wants to
protect itself if the mail comes back in

> Also, how would I change the "From" address?  I would rather make it such that a "Reply" to the above message does not go back into RT.

You should be able to clobber From: in the template

> In the past, I was able to modify the RT_SiteConfig.pm to change the "TO" address with the following:
>
> Set($FriendlyToLineFormat, 'nobody at foo.com');
>
> Can a similar variable be set in the template itself, a $FriendlyFromLineFormat or something?

There is a friendly from line format, but it isn't for what you want.
You also appear to be doing something odd with your FriendlyToLineFormat,
but I guess it works for you.

-kevin