[rt-users] HTML enabled templates / problem with attachments!

Payam Poursaied payam at rasana.net
Fri Dec 24 06:34:15 EST 2010

Hi all
I have created HTML enabled templates.

This is my template for "Admin Correspondence"
---------
RT-Attach-Message: yes

<a
href="{RT->Config->Get('WebURL')}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}">{RT->
Config->Get('WebURL')}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}</a></font>
{$Transaction->Content()}
---------

When my users send HTML enable emails without any attachments, it works fine
(i.e. the AdminCCs get the copy of incoming correspond in HTML enabled
form). But if the correspond has any attachments, RT puts <PRE> </PRE>
around $Transaction->Content() and puts only texts in the middle.

I found that even if I removed "RT-Attach-Message: yes" directive, the same
behavior occurs.
Could someone explain if I am wrong?
As we are working with RT in non English and Right to Left context, we are
relaying on HTML enabled templates and it is very important for us to have
our notifications (i.e. for CCs, Requestors and AdminCCs) in HTML enabled
forms.

Any help is appreciated

Best Regards
Payam Poursaied