[rt-users] Troubleshooting RT::Authen::ExternalAuth

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Wed Dec 29 08:19:22 EST 2010

Send the relevant RT_SiteConfig.pm portions to the list would be a good
place. I'd also set so the logging isn't muddled with stuff from the
system logs.

Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");
Set($LogToFile      , 'debug');

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.