[rt-users] Search Results ticket link problem

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 4 17:01:27 EST 2010

To List,

I asked this before, but maybe I wasn't clear.

In 3.6.4, whenever I selected a queue from "QuickSearch" list, it would
show the active tickets in that queue. From there (or any search results
page), I could select a ticket number in that list and it would take me
directly to that ticket display. I /*can no longer select a ticket from
that list*/. Am I missing a privilege or something? I'm a "SuperUser". I
notice that the  link does work when I select a ticket number from the
"unownd" list, but not from any other search results. Help anyone? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL