[rt-users] I can't create a ticket in RT

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Mon Feb 8 10:34:51 EST 2010

Emmanuel,

That's my VirtualHost file:

===========================
<VirtualHost *:443>
    ServerName rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br
    RedirectMatch ^/$ https://rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br/rt/
    DocumentRoot /var/www
    CustomLog /var/log/apache2/rt.log combined
    ServerSignature Off
    LogLevel warn
</VirtualHost>
===========================

And according to man procmailrc:

:0fw  A  line  starting with ':' marks the beginning of a recipe.
f     Consider the pipe as a filter.
w     Wait  for  the  filter or program to finish and check its exitcode (normally ignored); if the filter is unsuccessful, then the text will not have been filtered.

===========================

Ok, that's what I did, following your suggestion:

cat test.txt | /usr/local/bin/rt-mailgate-3.6 --queue general --action
correspond --url https://rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br/rt/ --debug

And here is the debug output:

===========================

Connecting to
https://rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br/rt//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway at
/usr/local/bin/rt-mailgate-3.6 line 102, <> line 1.
An Error Occurred

403 Forbidden
This is /usr/local/bin/rt-mailgate-3.6 exiting because of an undefined
server error at /usr/local/bin/rt-mailgate-3.6 line 150, <> line 1.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901