[rt-users] Queue owner see too much

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 11 10:06:42 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:43:37PM +0200, JJussi wrote:
> OK..
> I managed to fix this... And this would be nice change to orginal code (of
> course "real" programmer would write it maybe little different way)

If a report is showing too many tickets, it means you've granted
ShowTicket too broadly.  Preventing your users from selecting - in the
queue drop down is just masking over a permissions problem.  All they
have to do is delete Queue=7 from the query string and they'll still
be able to see all tickets.

-kevin