[rt-users] My Ticket URL's are wrong When I Link Tickets -- RT 3.8.4

Behzad Mahini mahini at apple.com
Fri Feb 12 13:03:02 EST 2010

Please. What do I need to do for database cleanup.? I looked at my
database schema (MySQL), and the only table that had any relevance was
"Links", and every single row in that table still has a reference to
"example.com" (this includes even the Tickets that as a result of
correcting my WebDomain in RT_SIteConfig.pm FROM "example.com" TO
"MY_DOMAIN.com", yesterday per your comments ), as shown below:

	fsck.com-rt://example.com/ticket/123490

The strange thing is that after correcting my WebDomain variable, I
can now (in the Links section of my UI) click on the URL of the
Tickets that have Parent/Child association, and successfully be
directed  to the proper URL of the associated Ticket. I take it, that
this is a feature, and not a bug.

Considering the above state, I am puzzled as to what specifically
needs to be done for DB cleanup?

Thanks,
Behzad