[rt-users] Problems after upgrade

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Tue Feb 16 21:22:17 EST 2010

I am looking at upgrading a 6 year old installation of RT (3.2.2) to a more current version (3.8.7).

Went through all the upgrade steps. After starting Apache I got the main page and login, which works. On the main page first thing I notice is that I get "Predefined search My Requests not found". When I click on any queue I get "RT::Ticket::TimeLeftAsString Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/home/rt/share/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap line 165)" and if I click on a ticket owned by me from the main page, I get "RT::Ticket::Merged Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/home/rt/share/html/Ticket/Elements/Bookmark line 61)".

Any suggestions how to debug this? Nothing in var/log/rt.log, nothing in the Apache error log.

Ulf.