[rt-users] IE8 issues fro Comments

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:22:32 EST 2010

Many folks at our University use IE as part of their jobs because our
ERP vendor (Oracle's PeopleSoft) requires it.

As folks have upgraded to IE8 we are getting calls that Comments are
being truncated without notification for those adding them via IE8
browser.

Has anyone else seen this issue or have an idea of a setting I can
adjust in either RT or IE8. They have already tried the compatibility
option within IE8 with no success.

We are on Rt version 3.8.2

Thanks in advance

Joe Kirby , Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response - http://www.umbc.edu/oit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu