[rt-users] Pls urgent help about double requestors for each new ticket

softouch razzipk at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:38:19 EST 2010

Hello Ken,

i have following scrips when some ticket is created

        3      On Create Autoreply To Requestors 	TransactionCreate 	On
Create 	Autoreply To Requestors 	Autoreply
	4 	On Create Notify AdminCcs 	        TransactionCreate 	On Create 	Notify
AdminCcs 	                Transaction
	15 	On Create Notify Other Recipients 	TransactionCreate 	On Create 	Notify
Other Recipients 	        Transaction
	13 	On Create Notify Owner 	        TransactionCreate 	On Create 	Notify
Owner 	                Transaction

R i Z.