[rt-users] CommandByMail Extension

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 23 17:45:12 EST 2010

Kevin,

Thanks for responding. The following are the several tries to get a
CustomFIeld set:
This was in the body the first time:
------------------------------------
CustomField.{Description}: This is the first test for CommandByMail
CustomField.{Need-By-Date}: 04/02/2010
CustomField.{QA Approver}: KFCrocker
CustomField.{Migrator}: WRHubert
CustomField.{Work-State}: Investigating Request
CustomField.{Resolution Type}: Vendor Software Upgrade
Due: 04/05/2010

   The CustomFields remained blank and Due Date as well. I figured out
the Due date problem.
---------------------------------------
This was in the body the second time:
---------------------------------------
This is the second test for CommandByMail.

Due: 04-05-2010
CustomField.QA Approver: KFCrocker
CustomField.Migrator: WRHubert
CustomField.Work-State: Investigating Request
CustomField.Resolution Type: "Vendor Software Upgrade"

  ** Same with the CF's. Due Date was fine.
---------------------------------------
This was in the body the last time:
---------------------------------------
Due: 2010-04-05
AddCustomField.QA Approver: KFCrocker
AddCustomField.Migrator: WRHubert
AddCustomField.Resolution Type: "Vendor Software Upgrade"

This is the seventh test for CommandByMail

    On this one, again, all is well except CF's.

It seems if I enter a comment first, it doesn't work and I'm not sure
about ticket fields after CF's because I can't get CF's to work.

I really just want to do is this:
1) Set some Ticket Fields, that's working
2) Set the content, hopefully appart from the command lines??
3) Set a few CF's with an initial value equal to one of the existing
possible values already available. These CF's are "Select One Value".

Any help here would definitely be appreciated. Thanks a bunch.

Kenn
LBNL