[rt-users] AssetTracker 1.2.4b1 and RT-Billing

Christian Cuvelier christian.cuvelier at attmes.com
Wed Feb 24 16:28:03 EST 2010

Hi there,

i just need some information.
I´ve searched for a Billing Module for RT and found RT-Billing at
http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/wiki/index.php/RT-Billing but there i can´t
find any Link to a Download.

On this site there´s a hint to AssetTracker and I tried to test it, maybe
RT-Billing is included ?!

I found AT-1.2.3.zip to download. After a little bit searching I´ve read that it
is only for RT version
3.6 and not 3.8.

Okay I need Version 1.2.4b1, but i can´t find it. Tried to check it out from
googlecode via svn, but the link there is broken.

Maybe you have an answer for me where I can download these Extensions ??

Thanks a lot

Christian