[rt-users] Custom commands in CommandByMail

Francisco Gómez Marín fgomez at cica.es
Mon Jan 4 07:45:26 EST 2010

Hi everybody,

   I have a working RT3.8.7 with the CommandByMail plugin installed,
however I would like to "create" some commands (translations of the
default commands from the plugin to my language, so 'Priority' would be
'Prioridad' in spanish). Is there any way of command customization
through the plugin?

--
Francisco Gómez Marín
Depatamento de Seguridad