[rt-users] Offline Edit Set Resolved Date

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Tue Jan 5 15:15:00 EST 2010

I am trying to import data into RT from an older system and the existing template shows a Resolved field, but nothing I put in there will actually get the date in the system, it also sets to the current time.  I have tried going through the archives and wasn't able to find what I was looking for.  I can set  the other fields like started, but it never lets me set Resolved.  An alternative I thought about is to import it into an unused field (like starts) and then use sql to copy over to resolved.  I did that and experienced some weirdness that may or may not have been related to the db copy.  So I would rather import it correctly.

Help is appreciated.  Also, if anyone has a better method to import tickets I am open to suggestions.

Thanks.