[rt-users] Possible gotcha's as company merges.

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Wed Jan 6 18:11:41 EST 2010

Hi All,

The company I work for has been bought out/merged into another company, or
will be as of 1st March 2010.

I obviously will need to change the rtname and Organisation values at that
time.

Set($rtname , "Sitel SR");
Set($Organization , "ham.sitel.co.nz");

I just wondered if anyone has done this previously where I can pull from
their experience,  also by amending these to values will this cause issues
with RT as now our RT has been used for some 50,000 tickets and counting?

Just installed the merge users extension too as we will all have new email
addresses,  I am not particularly looking forward to the changes I will have
to make at this time.

*
Regards,*

*Aaron Guise