[rt-users] Authentication Question

Mark Farrington mark.farrington at gtn.uk.com
Mon Jan 11 09:46:43 EST 2010

Ok,

I've been giving this some thought, and I think what I need to do is the
following.

.         Allow non-LDAP users to be auto-created (this I can do)

.         Either Add LDAP users automatically to a group (which users that
are autocreated internally are not) or using some condition which is the
case with LDAP users and not with other users (such as no @ in username)

.         Restrict queues to certain groups (this I can also do)

So what I need is a way to add users to groups when they are created based
on certain conditions being true.

Does anyone have any idea how to do this? (the domain name in the email
address would do the job)

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Farrington

Broadcast Engineer

Global Traffic Network UK

Please note: Our office address has now changed to:
Global Traffic Network (UK) Ltd, 5th Floor, 5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS

Global Traffic Network (UK) is a limited Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 5867987   Registered office: 179 Great Portland Street, London, UK.

Global Traffic Network (UK) Commercial is a limited Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 2229296  Registered office: 179 Great Portland Street, London, UK.

This email is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this email in error, then please notify the sender immediately and delete the email without copying, storing or disclosing its contents to any other person.

Copyright of this email and its attachment(s) are the property of Global Traffic Network (UK) and/or Global Traffic Network (UK) Commercial, unless otherwise stated.
This email has been scanned by MessageLabs
and is free of all known viruses and spyware.