[rt-users] Bad Request

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Mon Jan 11 15:13:25 EST 2010

Hi, folks.

I have faced a problem when I'm using Request Tracker:

++++++++++++++++++++
Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

    Hint: https://rtracker.pop-sp.rnp.br/

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_perl/2.0.4
Perl/v5.10.0 Server at rtracker.pop-sp.rnp.br Port 443
++++++++++++++++++++

This is happening when I open/close/find a ticket.

Although, the system sent me a message with the new ticket and, after,
that ticket resolved.

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901