[rt-users] Resolve from email when ticket is stalled

Kevin Squire gentgeen at wikiak.org
Fri Jan 15 16:19:53 EST 2010

I have put together a scrip that resolves ticket when body contains the
"key words" thanks to prior help from the list
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/89976?#89976)

I have found a problem that I did not anticipate, and can not figure
out how to solve.

The scrip works as expected, as long as the ticket is open or new.  If
the ticket is stalled (or pending, we use both) then it appears as
though the Global "On Correspond Open Tickets" is firing off AFTER my
"Resolve by Email" noted in the earlier thread.  So the end result is
the ticket is Resolved, and then Opened all with the same
correspondence.

I can not figure out how to overcome this problem.  Hoping someone on
the list has some ideas for me.

--
http://www.wikiak.org