[rt-users] Links to linked tickets

Matt Adams matt.adams at cypressinteractive.com
Tue Jan 19 18:59:13 EST 2010

Folks:

Our RT installation is accessible from two locations, one public and the
other internally or over our VPN.

In the majority of situations this does not cause a problem however I
have noticed that the hyperlinks for any linked tickets use the URL
configured by $WebDomain rather than simply be relative to the current
URL used to access RT, whatever that may be.

Contrast this with the navigational links throughout the site that don't
seem to care what the current URL is.

Is there any way to remove this restriction on the links generated by
the ShowLink and ShowLinks templates?  There may be other templates but
these are the ones at fault, so far as I can tell.

Thank in advance,

Matt
--
Matt Adams
Development & Network Services, Cypress Interactive