[rt-users] Customize spreadsheet view with RT-View-ConciseSpreadsheet

Mark Sallee msallee at globe.gov
Wed Jan 20 18:59:11 EST 2010

 I am trying to configure the spreadsheet export to Excel to show only
the selected fields. How do I get this installed?

Here's what I tried: installed RT::View::ConciseSpreadsheet via CPAN,
and it also installed some dependencies (Text::CSV_XS, maybe others).
When prompted for my RT.pm, I entered the /opt/rt3/lib path.  Restarted
apache.  Still it shows every possible field upon export.  What else
needs to be done to activate the module?

I don't see any documentation on the RT wiki for this module, yet.

RT version 3.8.7, SLES 10, perl 5.8.8 i586.

--
Mark Sallee