[rt-users] Customize spreadsheet view with RT-View-ConciseSpreadsheet

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Thu Jan 21 05:07:26 EST 2010

RT::View::ConciseSpreadsheet created its own link typically at the bottom of the search results, I think the link is Spreadsheet(Concise).

You can modify your html so the new link replaces the top Spreadsheet link.
I will interested to know if RT::View::ConciseSpreadsheet works out of the box for you, I had to do few fixes in ConciseSpreadsheet/Results.tsv to get it to export ticket numbers and field headers.

Regards;

Roy