[rt-users] RT server not found after a period without activities

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Thu Jan 21 15:52:17 EST 2010

Hi,

What the heck is the reason because RT shows a Server not found page
after some time without to do something? That has been happening when I,
after a couple of time, going to click in any link inside the RT.

I use to let the RT web interface open, actually, througout the day,
business hours.

Thanks in advance for your time,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901