[rt-users] User for rt-mailgate

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Jan 22 11:49:53 EST 2010

Hey, folks.

In the man rt-mailgate I found that:

SETUP
       Much of the set up of the mail gateway depends on your MTA and
mail routing configuration. However, you will need first of all to
create an RT user for the mail gateway and assign it a
       password; this helps to ensure that mail coming into the web
server did originate from the gateway.

So, where should I "say" rt-mailgate which user/password I created on RT
through the web interface?

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901