[rt-users] Personal Groups

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Fri Jan 22 16:21:49 EST 2010

I am trying to create a group of folks that can delegate their permissions if needed.  The problem is that to create a personal group, this person needs the Global permission "See Group" to be able to see their own personal groups.  This then gives them permission to see every group in the system.  I know the permissions won't allow them to edit the groups they shouldn't, but I would prefer for them to not even see those groups.

So is there a way to enable personal groups and delegation without having to enable these Global permissions?

TIA