[rt-users] Toggle visibility on RT at a glance

Kevin Prigge klp at msi.umn.edu
Fri Jan 22 17:02:15 EST 2010

Is there a way to make the Toggle visibility settings persistant
across login sessions for the RT at a glance screen?

Some of my users complain that 3.8.5 doesn't work the same way as
3.6.7, I can see the behavior but I can't determine why 3.6.7 was
able to carry the setting across sessions.

Thanks.

--
Kevin Prigge                      University of Minnesota
Unix Systems Administrator        Supercomputing Institute for