[rt-users] Auto fill adminCC with an email address on ticket create.

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Jan 22 20:20:27 EST 2010

> Basically every ticket that is created I want RT to automatically send a copy of that ticket via email to a specific email address.
Which is what a Queue AdminC will do. They'll also be copied on all
follow-up correspondence, just like a ticket AdminCC. If you only want
notification messages,
search the list archives/wiki, or pick up the book... that's a common
request that
should be covered in each of those locales.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.