[rt-users] I give up!

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Tue Jan 26 13:26:26 EST 2010

Mauricio (and Jason),

I've implemented this model drawed on: http://twitpic.com/z33rr/full

That means I haven't the fetchmail as an other layer in my
infrastructure; in both sides I wrote aliases to delivery the messages,
either from mail server (Courier) to RT server (Postfix) and from
Postfix to rt-mailgate. But it still doesn't work fine.

Check my aliases files out below:

At the mail server side:
# This line delivers the message to RT server (Postfix) which then
delivers to rt-mailgate and cares to create the new ticket
rt at pop-sp.rnp.br: rt at rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br

And at the RT server side:
rt: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate-3.6 --queue general --action correspond --url
https://rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br/rt/ --debug"

Hugs,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901