[rt-users] mail.log 403 Forbidden

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Thu Jan 28 08:53:03 EST 2010

Dr. Matthew, from Black Earth Consulting  : )

Now I've made that:

You should go to https://rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br/rt/ and log in as
usual, then edit the URL bar to go to
https://rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br/rt/REST/1.0

And I obtained this:

RT/3.6.7 200 Ok
# Invalid object specification: ''
id:

What does this suggest me?

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901