[rt-users] Make requester field blank on opening a ticket

Allen allen+rtlist at crystalfontz.com
Thu Jan 28 14:03:28 EST 2010

> With a tiny hack in share/html/Create.html, grep for Requestors. I
> think it's abvious what you should delete there.

Copy share/html/Create.html to your "local" share/html/Create.html and
then edit the file there. If you don't know what I mean by "local"
directory, search the wiki to find out.

Change the script like this "universal diff" says:

 <&|/l&>Requestors</&>:
-<& /Elements/EmailInput, Name => 'Requestors', Size => '40', Default
=> $ARGS{Requestors} || $session{CurrentUser}->EmailAddress &>
+<& /Elements/EmailInput, Name => 'Requestors', Size => '40', Default
=> $ARGS{Requestors} || '' &>

Save the file and restart the webserver.

Allen