[rt-users] root/password combination doesn't work for first time logon

Max Bern bernmax49 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 14:01:59 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We recently made a *working* RT install on CentOS, everything is configured
properly and we can get to the localhost/rt3 logon page. That's where the
nightmares start. We have tried every user/password combination we can think of,
but always cannot log in. root/password doesn't work, neither does the database
user/pass combination work. If someone could please please help, I would be most
appreciative, we need to get RT up and running TODAY.

Thanks in advance,

Max Bern
Zuora Inc.