[rt-users] Does RT work with current FCGI?

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Tue Jun 1 07:28:03 EDT 2010

All,

I'm having an issue that's causing me this error:

"Wide character in FCGI::Stream::PRINT at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.1/HTML/Mason/CGIHandler.pm line 105. "

>From reading the mailing lists, it can be fixed by downgrading the fcgi
module to 0.68.  However, BSD's ports aren't nice about doing this.

Is this fixed in the recently released 3.8.8?

Is there a patch I could apply for this issue?

(A changelog in the releases would be really cool, FWIW)

-Dan Mahoney