[rt-users] Spawn multiple child tickets

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 2 13:41:30 EDT 2010

Jonathan,

The only thing I have seen is in the "Bulk Update" the ability to addlinks.
But that entails tickets (parent/child) already existing and you want to
link them. The only thing I can suggest is to create a scrip for this
function. I believe there were a couple out there for something similar to
this before 3.8.X came out with a built-in create link in the Ticket page.
Perhaps you could copy one of those and modify it to meet your needs. Just a
thought.

Kenn
LBNL