[rt-users] Spawn multiple child tickets

Jonathan Rummel jrummel at imapp.com
Wed Jun 2 14:59:38 EDT 2010

Thank you, Bill.  I will definitely use that to try and get it to work.

Kenn,

The scrips I wrote look like this:

Condition: User Defined
Action: Create Tickets
Template: Create Child Ticket
Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom condition:
my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;

if ($trans->Type eq 'Create' && $ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('State') eq
'Florida') {
     return 1;
}

return 0;

TEMPLATE:

===Create-Ticket: flchild
Subject: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject}
({$Tickets{'TOP'}->FirstCustomFieldValue('State')})
Depended-On-By: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Id()}
Owner: jrummel
Requestor: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Creator}
InitialPriority: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Priority}
Queue: Test Queue
Content: This is a child ticket automatically created from ticket
#{$Tickets{'TOP'}->Id()}.
ENDOFCONTENT

Please let me know if you need any more info to move on from here.  Thanks!