[rt-users] RT email time

Juan N. DLC juann.dlc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 11:19:54 EDT 2010

Yes, I do have the TZ configured in my RT_SiteConfig.pm

# Time Zone:
Set($Timezone , 'America/Puerto_Rico');

LIke I said, the GUI time is working fine, the problem is MySQL, when
creating a ticket it set the Creation Time 4 hours after the real time.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Jason Maderios <jmaderios at kpu.net> wrote:

>  Juan,
>
> I believe that is correct behavior - Have you set the TZ in RT_Siteconfig?
>
> Example:
> Set($Timezone , 'America/Anchorage')
>
> Regards,
>
> Jason Maderios

>>> 2.  Set the correct timezone in the OS
>>> 3.  Setup and run ntpd